If you have been thinking of selling in the next year, now might be the best time that you have. We don't know what the future has in store.
1. Low new inventory coming on the market, April is projected to have 540 new listings which is 46% of last April's amount and 56% of the new listings in March. There is less competition out there and it's a good time to get in front of prospective buyers.
2. Quarantine has people moving online. It's a good time to get more views on your home.
3. Spring is beautiful. Homes show great in spring with the blooming flowers and budding trees. Typically homes will sell faster and for money, if they show well.
4. Interest Rates are low. Nowhere to go but up. Every 0.5% increase in interest rate decreases buyers' purchasing power.
5. People will rush to list when the economy opens up. Your home will have to compete against more homes.
6. We don't know what the future has in store, we just know today. Prices are steady right now if we see more inventory come on the market prices could decrease.
7. Fewer showings, however, highly motivated buyers typically.
To limit risk, we have the ability to do things a bit differently. If you do have health concerns with people coming in the home, we have the ability to do a digital home evaluation for you.
Disclaimer: There are health risks with people coming through your home, these are examples that are market-specific and not directed at the health side of things.
Have a great week!